I took the weekend off so I could go party with him.
Since they wouldn't have me for the weekend, they loaded up my work schedule for the rest of the week.
As such, I worked for at least seven days in a row.
Due to my crazy work schedule, my immune system tanked.
I contracted a cold on the last day.
Now, on the days I requested off, I am at home in bed, fighting off a virus.
Fuck this shit.
Anyway, since can't do anything else today, I thought I'd work on some Zack drawings. And take pictures of my desk. It usually looks like this. Well, the stuff changes. But the fact that it is covered with stuff doesn't.
To the handful of people who read this blog,
Remember the bunny from a couple posts ago? He has his own webcomic! It is called "Socially Awkward Bunny." You can view it here.
Thanks for readin',
Am & A
In honor of my 100th post... here are some random thoughts.
- I carded a woman at work who turned out to be 41. She gave me a hard time about it. In my defense, she dressed like she was 15.
- For Halloween this year I am going as a unicorn. I made my horn tonight out of paperclay. I didn't expect it to look so sexual. Serg hasn't even seen it yet, but every time I describe it to him he giggles.
Perhaps I'll sand it or paint it, and it will look less phallic. Man, even talking about sanding the horn makes me uncomfortable. Perhaps I didn't really think this costume idea through enough.
- You know you're in Northern California when every time you offer someone a brownie, the first thing they ask is, "Is it a special brownie?"
- I really hate it when you're pushing carts in the rain, and someone (usually a customer) takes it upon themselves to go out of their way and approach you just to say something to the effect of, "You have to do this in the rain? It sure sucks to be you!"
- You know what else people do in Northern California that I've never seen anywhere else? They sit in their parked cars. Not eating or talking on the phone or anything, just sitting. For the past week, every time I've walked through a parking lot there are at least three cars with people just sitting in the driver's seat, doing nothing. It creeps me out.