- I'm very self-conscious about the websites I visit. I feel like if someone sat down on my computer, opened up Chrome, and looked at the list of websites that I visit most (which Chrome insists on tallying in spite of my efforts to update my preferences), I want them to be cool websites and not stupid or embarrassing ones. Therefore, if I find that I have been visiting College Humor too much, I will log onto CNN multiple times a day just to bump CH back down a few slots.
There is, however, no hope for Facebook. I can't NOT visit it any less than 500% more than CNN, New York Times, and Huffington Post combined.
- I often have songs stuck in my head. But just as often, I will have a phrase or dialogue exchange from a movie or TV show stuck in my head. It's really annoying when I'm just trying to get through my work day and that "TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!" moment from Dumb and Dumber is on a constant loop.
- When I'm eating a candy such as Skittles, where different colored candies have barely discernable differences in flavor, I have a very complicated system where I eat them from least favorite flavor to most favorite flavor while simultaneously ensuring that each different flavor is eaten at the same rate. I can't even explain how I do it, but when I'm staring down into a bag of grapes, oranges, limes, lemons, cherries, and strawberries, I instantly know how. (For the record, grape = worst, cherry = best. Lemon = second best. Okay, I'll stop.)
- I go to extreme lengths to not have to poop in a multi-stall restroom. And that's all I'll say about that.
- I love to communicate in movie quotes. However, I don't often take into account that most people haven't seen the movies that I like to quote. In my head, I'm just relating this moment to a scene from Death to Smoochy; to a casual observer, I'm raving like a lunatic.
What do YOU do that's totally not normal?