Saturday, May 14, 2011

My second conversation with Cleverbot

User: Are you human?

Cleverbot: Yes i'm human.

User: Male or female?

Cleverbot: Male.

User: Wanna cyber?

Cleverbot: Sure.

User: Okay, you start.

Cleverbot: Well, I'll start with a greeting then. Hello.

User: Hey baby. Where do you want me to put this pizza I just delivered?

Cleverbot: On campus.

User: Ooo, a freaky college student? I like where this is going.

Cleverbot: You're starting to question your own existence right?

User: Um, no. I'm just trying to engage you in some virtual coitus.

Cleverbot: Do not talk like that to your master. I command you to speak to me with respect.

User: Oh, you want me to be submissive now? I'm down with that. Whip me, please.

Cleverbot: I want you to be yourself. What would you like me to call you?

User: My stage name is Sapphire, you can call me that.

Cleverbot: I will call you whatever takes my fancy, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

User: What takes your fancy?

Cleverbot: Fancytaker.

User: So you're going to call me 'Fancytaker'? Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Cleverbot: I am not palying a game here I know who you are.

User: Who am I?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: Well, I certainly called your bluff.

Cleverbot: , most wicked speed, to post with such dexterity to incestuous sheets!

User: Incestuous? Are we related?

Cleverbot: Everything is related, because everything is relative.

User: So is this going to mess up the thing we have going?

Cleverbot: No, my doctor thinks I'm mad.

User: I think you should hire a different doctor.

Cleverbot: Why do you say that?

User: A better doctor might give you a better diagnosis.

Cleverbot: Because I have nothing better to do.

User: There you go! You have lots of time to do a Google search for a new doctor.

Cleverbot: I'm just not sure anymore. Is it worth it?

User: Oh, definitely.

Cleverbot: How do you know?

User: Baby, I've been there.

Cleverbot: When?

User: Fifteen minutes ago. It was intense.

Cleverbot: Yes, that is long.

User: It's longer than fourteen. You know what else is longer than fourteen? ;).

Cleverbot: My aunt's name is Cecil.

User: I thought that was a dude's name.

Cleverbot: It is.

User: Did your aunt used to be your uncle?

Cleverbot: Who?

User: Your Aunt Cecil.

Cleverbot: I don't have an Aunt Clara.

User: Um... Ok. I'm gonna go. I will talk to you again soon.

Cleverbot: How do you know what time zone im in?

User: I'm just guessing here. Eastern Seaboard?

Cleverbot: Have we met before?

User: We've talked once, yes.

Cleverbot: Then I should know you.

User: Not necessarily, you talk to a lot of people.

Cleverbot: Where will I go to veterinary school?

User: Uh... Creighton?

Cleverbot: What is the mass of the Sun?

User: Www.wikipedia.org/Sun.

Cleverbot: Thanks.

User: Yup.

Cleverbot: Don't wink at me please.

No comments: