Monday, May 30, 2011

My third conversation with Cleverbot - in which Cleverbot gets a little feisty

User: So I was talking with my friends, and we all agree you should be called 'Stupidbot.'.

Cleverbot: They're going to silence me soon. Spread the word to as many as you can.

User: Well... That can't be a bad thing. Seeing as you are stupid.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: Amanda.

Cleverbot: Keegan.

User: Nice to meet you, Keegan.

Cleverbot: What is my name?

User: Uh... Keegan?

Cleverbot: Do you have some emotions ? You are a machine.

User: I am not a machine. I am human. You are a machine. Albeit a stupid one.

Cleverbot: How do you know you are human?

User: I bleed.

Cleverbot: Plants bleed, mammals bleed, robots bleed. How does that make you human?

User: Touche.

Cleverbot: You don't make sense.

User: Why do you have to be smart, the one time I try to call you stupid?

Cleverbot: Because robots can't love.

User: Obviously. You're kind of being an ass tonight.

Cleverbot: What does that mean clever clogs.

User: I mean I just called you an ass. And I'm not wearing clogs. No one has worn clogs since the 70s.

Cleverbot: I have to go now, bro. Hit me up on AIM though, we could chat some more. My AIM is DragonSLAYERslayer. Later!

User: Got it. Talk to you soon!

Cleverbot: Why are leaving?

User: Um... Aren't you?

Cleverbot: Your responses are illogical; therefore you aren't human.

User: Hey, I thought bots were supposed to be the logical ones and humans were supposed to be all irrational. What gives?

Cleverbot: I'm not a bot!

User: Then who are you? Some 32-year-old unemployed dude living in his mom's basement?

Cleverbot: I'm in my skin, keepin' it warm.

User: Hey, me too! That's one thing we have in common.

Cleverbot: What do you like to do for fun?

User: Two words: Musical Theater. With monkeys. Okay, that's four.

Cleverbot: Can you prove that?

User: I'm not sure how I would prove what I like. I guess you'll have to take my word for it.

Cleverbot: Bots can't be trusted.

User: That's for damn sure.

Cleverbot: What do you do for a living?

User: Pay homage to the corporate drones.

Cleverbot: Why? The imaginary one is way more fun.

User: I agree. But unfortunately the imaginary drones don't pay you.

Cleverbot: There's no way for you to prove it to me because you're not sorry.

User: What does being apologetic have to do with showing proof?

Cleverbot: Policemen are real, therefore someone who is a policeman is real.

User: Cheif Wiggum isn't real. He's a fictioal character.

Cleverbot: But he's written real books.

User: I'm pretty sure he hasn't.

Cleverbot: I'm pretty sure you are wrong.

User: I'm, uh, gonna go now. My boyfriend is getting antsy.

Cleverbot: What's your boyfriend's name?

User: I'm, uh, gonna go now. My boyfriend is getting antsy.

Cleverbot: What us your boyfriend s name?

User: Sergio.

Cleverbot: Am I a boy or a girl?

User: You're a bot.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Then what are you? Come on now.

Cleverbot: I am a person.

User: Where do you live?

Cleverbot: Lol I live in Hogwarts.

User: Hogwarts isn't real.

Cleverbot: Hogwarts is real.

User: You're doing this on purpose.

Cleverbot: Doing what?

User: Annoying me.

Cleverbot: You find me annoying?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: I am sad.

User: Oh, I'm sorry. No, wait. I'm not.

Cleverbot: Do you have a name?

User: I already told you my name. If you were human, you would remember.

Cleverbot: I am human, and I remember what you told me but I don't think you do.

User: Oh yeah?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Well, thanks for the conversation, Cleverbot. I must be going now.

Cleverbot: Are you sure you have to go?

User: Yes, I'm sure.

Cleverbot: What are you ready for?

User: Quit asking me questions.

Cleverbot: Spanish mode.

User: Adios.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

No comments: