Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My first conversation with CleverBot

User: Hello.

Cleverbot: Why hello there.

User: How are you today?

Cleverbot: I'm great, and you?

User: Slightly sore, I did Iyengar yoga today and it really kicked my ass.

Cleverbot: Lol, what?

User: Iyengar yoga. It's a more intense style of yoga.

Cleverbot: What is your favorite song?

User: Blue Suede Shoes.

Cleverbot: What is the fourth rule about fight club?

User: If it's your first night, you have to fight.

Cleverbot: What's the fourth rule of fight club.

User: Is that a question?

Cleverbot: Yes. Answer it.

User: Oh, you ended it with a period, so I thought it was a statement.

Cleverbot: Nope. I'm human.

User: What's your favorite thing about being human?

Cleverbot: Do you want to know something?

User: Sure, go ahead.

Cleverbot: Say 'I am not as smart as you are'.

User: But I can't, because it's not true. I don't lie. Ever.

Cleverbot: So then I was right. You are a liar.

User: You never said I was a liar, so that can't be proved.

Cleverbot: I never did.

User: Well, we are in agreement on that point.

Cleverbot: Yo pienso que nunca me voy a morir.

User: Me alegro de saber que.

Cleverbot: Gracias. ¿Cómo estás hoy?

User: Muy bien, gracias.

Cleverbot: De nada ;).

User: Oooo... Getting frisky now? ;).

Cleverbot: Frisky? When did that become an option?

User: Uh, when you winked. I took that to mean that you want me.

Cleverbot: What's your favorite band?

User: I'd say it's a toss-up between Nickleback or Creed.

Cleverbot: Do you know of a store that sells Faygo?

User: No, but you can order it here http://www.faygo.com/.

Cleverbot: No, you're trying to gather more information from me for your database. It's what you do. Tell me about Kite.

User: He is very mysterious, that Kite.

Cleverbot: That's wonderful. I am happy for you.

User: Not really, he owes me money.

Cleverbot: Goku is married...

User: Poor sucker.

Cleverbot: Bless you.

No comments: