Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3 - Bucket List

1. Write and illustrate a(nother) children's book (no matter how many, this will always be on my bucket list)
2. Write and illustrate a graphic novel
3. Be a positive influence in the lives of troubled kids
4. Have my own Wikipedia page
5. Be in a band (other than the marching band - that one's already been crossed off)
6. Go to Burning Man
7. Go skydiving
8. Be a stand-up comedian
9. Write a full-length play and have it produced (I'd also accept a series of one-acts)
10. Listen to a cover of "Baby Got Back" sung by Sean Connery

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'll totally go to Burning Man with you. It's on my bucket list too.

Unknown said...

Amanda I wish you a happy 2013 to you and your whole family aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!! and ... do not let me back , when you go to Burning Man, also I want to go.