Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seeking Inspiration

Two things usually inspire me: President Obama and The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey. I listened to both tonight, but didn't feel inspired. And it's all me, totally not the fault of the two men listed above. They're both trying as hard as they can.
Working on a new watercolor tonight. I'm trying some new techniques, and they're not going as well as I pictures, which is probably why I feel discouraged tonight. But on the other hand I have the space heater blasting my room to a comfortable 80 degrees, and a Hansen's Diet Tangerine Lime. Mmmmm!
No drawings tonight, but I do have this Sprint junk mail flier that I modified...

1 comment:

Christina Rodriguez said...

THIS. This is cracking me up. I want to see more of them! Go ye forth and amuse me!!