Monday, January 31, 2011

You desperately need to know these things.

One, I am the only person I know who can sleep for 12 hours, drink two cups of strong coffee, then go to bed and sleep for 8 more.
Two, I officially have more blog entries for the month of January than I did for the entire year of 2010.
Three,  Jersey Girl was a terrible movie. Don't ever see it.
Four, bullet points are for the weak and uninitiated.
Five, if you go to bed with a little dog sleeping on your feet, you will wake up and he will be sleeping on your face, a-like this:


Six, California has the biggest damn snails I've ever seen. I saw one with a shell the size of a golf ball.

I think that's about all you need to know for today. Also, a joke:
Q: What do you call a short summer?
A: A summary.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

The Feed said...

Love that joke.

Tina said...

Yes, you can sleep a lot and you can fall asleep practically anywhere (like band trips on the coach buses)